Price: $59.95without monogramming
Monogramming available for an additional $10
- Product Description
- A business backpack that's field tested - civilian approved!
- Front flap has Velcro® for name tape along with a large zippered pocket, MOLLE webbing, webbing loops, removable carabiner, & Velcro® patch to add your own flags, patches, etc.
- Front section has 2 small zippered pockets, several slip-in pockets, & a large zippered pocket for a small notepad, electronics, power cords, etc.
- Large main section padded on all sides
- Fits up to a 15" laptop
- Enough room for a laptop plus tablet, folders, notebooks, etc.
- Carry as a backpack, over the shoulder, or cross body
- 2 zippers on the back open to slip over a rolling suitcase handle
- Open only the top zipper on the back & use it as an extra pocket
- 2 small side pockets , one stretch mesh for water bottle
- Water resistant durable polyester fabric
- I use quite a few FC Bags. I use the simple tote just for that purpose, the 410 Duffel bag for my fishing gear, and an insulated lunch bag. But the Business Backpack is my favorite as it is very versatile to meet my business needs (laptop and accessories). I generally use the shoulder strap as shown in the picture, the backpack straps are readily available so that I can easily slip it on and adjust to my comfort, and have occasionally used its other various configurations. Additionally, I am impressed with its ability to be accessorized.
I travel extensively under rough conditions. This bag has exceeded all expectations. One small criticism - the handle padding didn't last long. But the handle doesn't really need it and the bag itself is very durable! Would definitely recommend this product!
Hey, Jim, thanks for your comments on this bag. I'm sorry you had a problem with the padding on the handle, but am glad you let us know about it. We will explore what we can do to make that piece more durable. In the meantime, remember that our products are guaranteed 100% against defects in workmanship or materials. So, if you want us to fix the padding on that handle just call our toll-free number 800-344-7242.
I've been using this bag for about 6 - 8 months now. I travel a lot for work, and it's been a great bag for plane travel. You can put a ton of gear, EDC, and additional stuff you need into this bag. One of the best features in my opinion, is that it has a great center of gravity and weight distribution so if you have it loaded up with stuff, it doesn't weigh you down. Great bag.
A fantastic bag!! Planning to buy my second one. However, I don't think it was necessary to show the bag blowing up at the end of the video.
-Sharon Bingham Wolfolk