As featured in American Survival Guide, Shooting Industry, NRA America's 1st Freedom, SWAT Magazine, and GUNS Magazine.
"I absolutely LOVE the Brazos. I wasn’t sure about it because I’d used my previous pack for 10-plus years, but I will not carry anything but this. It’s amazing." - David Hunter Jones, Editor - Firearms News
- The ultimate tactical backpack for military, concealed carry, and recreational use!
- Military design provides durability and functionality in the field and for a variety of everyday uses, like hiking, camping, travel, or organizing bug out gear
- Fully loaded with more than 20 pockets
- Features MOLLE webbing on front, sides, top, bottom, backpack straps, belt, and inside center pocket to clip on extras and add pouches
- Velcro on front for name tape and patches
- Small top front pocket with ID card holder
- Larger bottom front pocket with inside pocket
- Two spacious center compartments
- One contains a mesh pocket and a MOLLE pocket with a Velcro closure for a tablet
- The other has a padded laptop compartment to accommodate laptops up to 15”, a hydration pocket, and an organizer panel with multiple pockets for smaller items
- Hidden “pass through” backside pocket with zippers on both sides can be used as a secure conceal carry compartment. Can also be opened and slipped over the handle of a rolling suitcase.
- Padded back and backpack straps with mesh lining for comfort
- Small zippered pouch on one backpack strap
- Sternum strap
- Padded, heavy duty, removable waist strap with two small zipper pockets for keys, wallet, and mobile phone, etc.
- Compression straps on sides
- Grab handles on top and sides
- Accepts up to a 3 liter hydration system
- Water resistant, durable 900 denier polyester fabric or genuine MultiCam® fabric
Be the first to review this product.
- 5.60 LBS
- 16.5” w x 19” h x 12” d
- Product ID's:
- 220 0101
- 220 3838
- 220 5757
- Personalize Your Bag:
- Monogram Options